Winter is just around the corner and the mountains are calling. It's time to focus on leg eccentric strength (STOMP!) and leg endurance (No breaks needed). Ride longer, recover faster and start the season stronger than before!
We have two separate Sport Specific programs to choose from - Backcountry and Lift Assist. Here's the details ....
- Start date is Monday, 10.16. You can attend any session time listed on our schedule
- The program is 6 weeks, 4-5 days a week (it progresses into 5)
- Last session is Tuesday, 11.28 to make up for Thanksgiving, 11.23 and 11.24 (we're closed)
What's the difference in the programs?
- The Backcountry program will include elements to prepare you for climbing uphill
- Lift Assist is for athletes that enjoy in bounds over out
What if I can't attend 4-5 days a week?
- No biggie! All sessions are to be done concurrently so we'll keep you on track and extend open gym hours if needed to fit it all in.
Do you have an In Season program to help me maintain?
- We sure do! It's a 2-3 day per week program and just like the sport specific it will vary depending on how many days you ride and where. It'll run Tuesday through Thursday.
What if I can't make it Tuesday through Thursday?
- Join us on Monday! Friday is the definitive day off.
How much is the 6-week Sport Specific program?
- $275 includes sales tax
Do you offer any discounts?
- Pro and Volunteer Ski Patrol, AAI, Mountain Rescue and Students (12+ credits) receive 17% off
NEW! We also offer punchcards, 10 sessions for $200. These sessions never expire and include open gym hours. This is a great option for out of town athletes or ones that can only join us 1-2 days a week consistently.
E-mail, call or text to sign up. If you'd like to observe a session first we encourage it!